What is the ASI Evaluation?
The Athletic Standard Index (ASI) evaluation is the Gold Standard in evaluating athletes.
The evaluation provides each athlete:
- an ASI score (0–3000)
- information on target areas that prevent injuries
- valuable data on how to increase athletic performance
Baseline ASI Test
- Highest risk of non-contact injury (ACL/PCL/MCL etc.)
- Low chance of playing time
- Lowest chance of recruitment
BALANCED / GROWTH
- Lower risk of injury
- Increased chance of playing time
- Increased chance of recruitment
BALANCED / FULL
- Lowest risk of injury
- High chance of playing time
- Highly recruitable
At T7 Fitness, developing the fastest, strongest and most explosive athlete starts with ASI evaluations. The ASI baseline score is crucial for developing the athlete’s program and tracking their progress.
Are you on track to be a college athlete?
Current Female College Athlete ASI Scores
Current Male College Athlete ASI Scores
Ready to find out your score?